Monday, July 27, 2009

The guy in my Dreams


Oh My God!! I have this old crush that is coming back. What I mean is mukhang crush ko siya ulit…June 29, 2009 he started to the guy in my dream. It was a four straight night na. Im dreaming of him. Oh common! Why was that happening in the first place? My answer? I really don’t know..I don’t have any idea…Sobrahh!..
Thank God it stopped, but not for long just after two nights and then here we go again, I kept on dreaming of him. This past few days hindi na nga sunod2x pero napapanaginipan ko pa rin siya. Kaya naman I can’t help but to think of him. Oh No!!Dont ask me why??Ikaw ba naman. You’ll dream for the same guy for four straight nights and every other day. I don’t know what to do tuloy, ayokong mafall for him. Simply because, I can’t afford to be hurt. I just really can’t…

No comments: